3.21.2013

I wish I was the moon

Topic: I wish this was my face.
but it's not. but I did buy thick sparkle eye shadow to try and imitate it. They're big sparkles too. and I hope to try something new with the lipstick - different shades on top and bottom. not new, I know, but I've never done it and I just like lipstick, okay?

Also, Emma Watson usually annoys me. I don't know why. I think it's because her awkward annoying teen phase was very public and it reminds me of my awkward annoying teen phase. Also, I hated her in Harry Potter. 
but I loved her in Marilyn and Perks. and I love this damn photograph. it is right up there (in the stacks of my mind) with those Twiggy and Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe and Edie Sedgwick photographs that I can't not look at. I just want to be that face. that photographer. that photograph. that hand. that lighting.
it just really tickles me.

No comments:

Post a Comment