1.12.2012

conversation about the weather is the last refuge of the unimaginative

Let's see. I stayed home sick yesterday and today it snowed so my mother made me stay home. This is nice, but also a burden as now I have work to make up. Ah well.

I am currently reading too many books (well, not really, but I like to read my books one at a time). I started Invisible Man some time ago and was interrupted. Then I started On the Road, which I was reading quickly, but was interrupted. Now I'm reading This Side of Paradise, for school but also for my own pleasure. I just finished The Importance of Being Earnest about a week ago. I suppose that's not too many, but my list of books to read has filled my head to its capacity and I can think of nothing else.
Before Maggie left for school, we took some photos of etsy items. The new camera worked like a charm. I didn't have to do any editing besides cropping. And we've already sold a hat!



Oh! and the tumblr experiment has been working beautifully! I've posted something almost everyday. I'm quite pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment