11.06.2011

look, a post

oh hello.
it's been quite a long time (an embarrassing amount of time) since our last post, which is coincidentally about how little we post. I suppose I'm just not a very social person, so being social online is very difficult. But we will dwell on this no longer...
sister Maggie came for a weekend visit a few weeks ago and we had a revolutionary photo shoot for old and new etsy items.



Awhile back we found a new location for photos. before, we used the pine trees in the backyard, which was perfectly fine, but now we use a barn that sits behind a museum at the front of our neighborhood. I really don't know what it's doing there, but it has beautiful coloring. I like the new background, especially in the bag photos.

I have a concern: what is twitter? I know that it is a social network in which people 'tweet' small blurbs about their life, but, truthfully, I still don't understand. businesses have twitter... what do they 'tweet'? and what in the world is a hash-tag? I don't understand why they are used and if they do anything at all. however, I have been advised to start a Second Fiddle twitter account. would these short blurbs and hash-tags make it easier for an online introvert? or would it become one more sad account for me to update? frankly, I have no idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment