9.28.2011

it has begun

I'd hate to bring it up, but school has started. This means less time, fewer posts, and more stress. I'm only halfway through highschool and it seems to be dragging out. Hopefully this year gets better, as I've heard. So far my teachers are fairly good and I got into the classes I wanted (it took me 4 months, but I finally got Satire class).
Last week I learned that my history teacher went the highschool with Jeff Tweedy. yes! Jeff Tweedy and my American history teacher.
So, I for one will not be writing as often. (However, Maggie has been doing remarkably well lately. Huzzah for sister Maggie!) But I bring good news! We have a newsletter!

See the small grey button to the right? That is where one could sign up. No one has yet and I wonder if anyone reads this blog, but it's there anxiously awaiting acceptance like it's back at the lunch table. Because we don't post that often, I figured it might be good to tell those who would like to know when we do. We'll also send product updates and etsy coupons.

And I just found out how to wash my wool!... but I have homework.

thanks for reading.
Namarië

No comments:

Post a Comment