7.22.2011

wizarding worlds

Yes, I am a Harry Potter fan. But who isn't? I've grown up with these kids and envy their lives more than any real person I know. But now that both books and movies are over, I must face the fact that I will not be receiving my "sorry we're so late" Hogwarts invitation.
Tonight I go to see the newest installment in my friend's defeat of evil for the second time (of-coarse I went to the mid-night showing). I like to watch all my movies twice.

Reading and watching Harry Potter has always made me wish I was a wizard. In contrast, Lord of the Rings makes me ashamed to be human. So power hungry, so weak, such greasy hair.
I am looking forward now to the Hobbit movie coming out sometime relatively soon.
Pippin seems happy here. But I am not because they left out the Ravenclaw common room in the last cinematic chance I had to see it (outside of my mind's eye).

Did you know brontosaurus never existed? 3rd biggest disappointment in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment