6.18.2012

fat

this summer has been much too lazy. nothing but ice cream and naps with my cat. it's good for the spirit, yeah? no? oh.

oh and Bill Murray is amazing. and I love how he's in every Wes Anderson film there is.
Moonrise Kingdom is out, and sister and I went to see it at the Tivoli. very good (a teacher just told me that every 'very' should be replaced by 'damn', according to Twain)... damn good.

I'll have to watch it again (as I watch all Wes Anderson films twice) in order to judge it's placement in the list of films, but I think it could be up with the big guys- Rushmore, Royal Tenenbaums. then again, I think every Wes Anderson film is his best the first time around (because they are damn good). Moonrise Kingdom has all the stuff to be in the running. I wish Jason Schwartzman would have played a larger role, but it was a damn sweet surprise.
An even bigger surprise was to see Bruce Willis
recommended
the end

No comments:

Post a Comment