5.31.2011

summer teeth

Summer has started and at full speed. The other day I made some veggie sandwiches on multi-grain flat bread. It was a perfect complement to the warm (slightly hot) summer afternoon. My darling dearest mother caught wind of my veggie excitement and bought a fresh avocado at Anthony's fruit stand. What a doll!

And so we feasted on tomatoes so ripe the whole refrigerator smelt of tomato, cucumber, alfalfa sprouts (my favorite sprout), avocado, onion, feta cheese, and pine roasted hummus. Quick to make, slow to eat, and beautiful to look upon.


And thus summer begins. My summer goals (one must have summer goals because it is the only time available to self-expression and exploration): learn Tolkien Elvish, learn to spin yarn on my new spinning wheel (happy birthday), and stop procrastinating and get that license already.

I also plan on cutting my hair to look something like Carrie Mulligans. Wha! Pixie cuts are a big step and I'm not sure if I'm ready for such a commitment to a hair cut, but it's happening this Friday whether or not I'm ready. I can't wait to go back to school with the shortest hair in the place. What am I saying? I definitely can wait.
Yip Yip!

Namárië

No comments:

Post a Comment